1How do I get there?
You can find directions to TIC on our Contact Page
2How can I get in touch with you?
3What can I expect from my appointment?
4When will my scan results be ready and how can I view them?
All results are sent directly to your referring medical professional and are typically available within 48-hours of the scan being taken. Please note that 24-hour result feedback may be possible at an additional charge; please enquire on booking.
5I suffer from claustrophobia, will I be able to use your scanners?
Yes – our open scanners virtually eliminate claustrophobia as they are:
- Open at both ends. Please note that depending on the procedure to be undertaken, you may not need to fully enter the scanner.
- Our scanners have wider bores than usual (70cm) for your comfort.
- Equipped with calming interior design work to help to relax you, including integrated music and air conditioning.
- Equipped with handheld controllers that you may press at any time during the scan to stop the procedure and exit the scanner.
- Run by our experienced and registered radiographers, who will be at hand to put you at ease and to answer any questions you may have.
6Can children / the elderly use your scanners?
Absolutely, where approved by medical professionals. Our experienced and registered radiographers will be in attendance throughout to ensure that all patients’ needs are met and that they feel comfortable during their appointments.
Please note that we do not currently offer scans for under-16-year-olds.
7How can I leave feedback on my experience with you?
Your feedback is valuable to us, as it allows us to gauge what we are doing right and where there is room for improvement. Should you wish to leave feedback on your appointment at TIC, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org